Banana & Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 banana (ripe)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 5 hazelnuts (roasted for topping - optional)
- STEP 1: Bring milk of choice to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- STEP 2: Reduce to a simmer, whisk in next five ingredients.
- STEP 3: Return to a boil and cook for one minute.
- STEP 4: Remove from heat, pour into serving dishes and chill for 1-2 hours, or until completely cool.
- STEP 5: Serve, top with roasted hazelnuts (if desired).